How to give feedback
- Speak to your manager or director
- Ask your leader to bring forward an idea or concern to the COVID-19 Incident Management Team
- What’s on your mind? (only works if you’re within the hospital)
Click to the section you want to read
Starting with the positive…
Board Chair Dale Mills penned an open Letter to the Editor about what he witnesses in all staff at the hospital. It begins, “Compassion. As the Board Chair of Guelph General Hospital (GGH) if I had to use a single word to describe staff at the hospital that is it. Not everyone gets to see what goes on behind the scenes. You would be amazed at the effort that is put forth every day, not only during a crisis such as this COVID-19 pandemic, but every day: day in and day out, 365 days a year.” The entire letter was published in Sunday’s Guelph Today.
Reporting on COVID-19 activity in staff and patients
|Total number of staff tested to date||177|
|Total number of staff with a positive test result to date||25|
|Total number of staff with a negative test result to date||147|
|Total number of results pending||5|
|Number of current in-patients who have tested positive||7|
With few meeting being held face to face and via teleconference instead, handy guidelines have been developed for participants to help the meeting run smoothly.
Resources and Supplies
Thank you for your COVID-related questions to “What’s on Your Mind?” (WOYM) and your firstname.lastname@example.org emails. These are received and being worked on behind the scenes.
• Covidquestions – answers are provided back directly to the questioner. If they are frequently asked, they are then included in the Staff FAQ and Resources page
• WOYM answers will be published some time this week
Also supporting feedback, a staff communications survey will be out this week. it’ll be used to identify gaps and opportunities as well as other engagement topics.